1. Loose cattle
2. Loose dogs (I'm looking at you, Mr. Jack Russell and friends - I have cats bigger than you.)
3. Hair like Justin Bieber during a tailwind
4. Spring grading of dirt roads
5. Pit stop in a field mid 10 mile run (= burdocks down entire left thigh and lots of swearing)
6. Old people driving Buicks on dirt roads
Running pit stops are, you know, a real judgment call. But I tend to embrace my inner redneck - the one who grew up drinking beer in fields on weekends (sorry, Mom). But ask me to stop at a gas station on the Turnpike on a road trip - hell no.