Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pimp My Ride


I have wanted a Grand Jeep Wagoneer Woody since I turned 16. I want one now, but only if I can trick it out to run on biodiesel...which I probably can't do.

In one of my dream lives, I become an intern at Piedmont Biofuels, and drive said woody to Poole's Diner in downtown Raleigh and eat fried corn on the cob all summer while drinking freshly mixed mojitos.

But, because eating fried corn will make me fat, and Vermont is in the process of becoming one of the most outrageously beautiful places in America, I'll happily stay here and work on our garden. I purchased lettuce seeds today and building plans for chicken coops. That's right - CHICKENS ARE COMING. (Insert Arrested Development Chicken Dance)

1 comment:

  1. Megan --

    You write so well -- even in these brief posts I always have *feelings* about what your have to say -- your descriptive ability is magical. I look forward to every post and relish every one of them.

    I have a cutomer and now friend who has an old car he has converted to run on biodiesel -- he gets used oil from McDonald's, and so they call it the French Fry. If you ever want any pointers, I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out! :)

    ReplyDelete