Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Story and an Explanation



It's a weird day. This morning I nailed myself in the forehead with the lid to the diaper pail. A wind storm is raging outside, and the doors are threatening to blow open. The dogs have muddy paws, but they are staring pitifully through the windows, begging to be let in out of the wind. The houselions are wild with energy, play fighting until they forget themselves and get serious, shuttling across the kitchen floor with puffed-up tails, claws out.

But there are still some lovely writing updates:

The very kind folks at One Story have put my "Housewifely Arts" out as their current selection (with an interview!), and provided a lovely introduction. (You can even download it onto your Kindle!)

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this journal - they are good to their authors!

I also have some new posts up at Ploughshares:
Enjoy! (and thank you for reading - and supporting- these journals!)
MMB

No comments:

Post a Comment