Monday, January 3, 2011
What We've Been Up to in the New Year:
1. Fray rang it in with some freestylin' at the mic - Rock and Roll.
2. We rang it in with a giant bonfire and then an Indian-themed potluck dinner in front of a living room fire. The house still smells of curry, which I have mixed feelings about. Spicy.
3. Snowshoeing, and more snowshoeing...although the snow has retreated after a BALMY weekend in the upper thirties.
4. I still have a weird addiction to coffee-flavored yogurt.
5. The house is getting painted, which brings joy and chaos. Paint fumes + curry + wet dogs = sensory delight. Eau d' Modern Farmhouse.