Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's Up at the Farmette?


(Disclaimer - I'm not even sure our 13 acres qualifies as a farmette. But as per shady Wiki standards, we qualify.)

Here's what's up:

1. The Dogtor found a six egg Silkie hen stash underneath the coop. I think our little girl Djuna had plans. I won't say hopes and dreams.

2. NBA finals. Obsessed. But the Celtics really need to make a series of the Heat match up.

3. Nesting spiral. The Dogtor is putting together the crib for Wumpus #2 tonight. I have cleaned out and organized obscene amounts of linens, socks, towels, clothes - that's what we get for buying and renovating my husband's childhood home two months before our second child is due. I could have a reality show called Extreme Nesting right now.

Don't worry - I wouldn't watch it either.

Counting down my last moments of pregnancy. (And don't tell me you liked being pregnant; I'll think you're crazy.)
xo
MMB

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy is fun when you actually have time to put your feet up, but chasing a toddler around while sporting a belly the size and weight of a watermelon is just ridiculous. Having a newborn and a waist is a million times better! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete